Joe is a loan officer with BW Mortgages, LLC. He is a Colorado native with over 10 years of experience serving companies with their strategic planning and financial growth. Joe uses his expertise to think strategically, problem solve, and focus on each client’s best interest and individual needs.
Joe is available to you anytime to answer your home purchase and refinance questions. If you’re interested in working with him, please read through the following and collect the relevant documents.
Your mortgage application is the first step in the home buying or refinance process. Once submitted with current financial information, we’ll work to obtain a pre-approval from the lender to ensure that your financing is in place.
In order to secure your pre-approval, we’ll need to obtain documentation of your present financial position. Please gather and provide original copies of the following items:
- Last two years of W2s and/or Federal Tax Returns (we’ll need the latter if you’re self employed or own rental properties)
- One month of your most recent paystubs
- Your last checking and/or savings bank statement (please include all pages)
- A copy of your driver’s license
- Your last two years of work history (companies and dates employed)
Questions or clarification?
We look forward to meeting with you to start the home buying or refinance process. Please feel free to contact us with any additional lending or real estate questions.Apply Now