Kate is a loan officer with BW Mortgage, LLC. She brings in years of experience and is able to think outside the box when alternative solutions are needed. Whether you are a first time home buyer or someone looking towards retirement, she can help you navigate the loan process. She does all conventional loans as well as reverse mortgages.
In addition, Kate does commercial lending with a niche in SBA. Whether you are trying to buy a business or doing ground up construction on a hotel, she can help you navigate the process.
Your mortgage application is the first step in the home buying or refinance process. Once submitted with current financial information, we’ll work to obtain a pre-approval from the lender to ensure that your financing is in place.
In order to secure your pre-approval, we’ll need to obtain documentation of your present financial position. Please gather and provide original copies of the following items:
- Last two years of W2s and/or Federal Tax Returns (we’ll need the latter if you’re self employed or own rental properties)
- One month of your most recent paystubs
- Your last checking and/or savings bank statement (please include all pages)
- A copy of your driver’s license
- Your last two years of work history (companies and dates employed)
Questions or clarification?
We look forward to meeting with you to start the home buying or refinance process. Please feel free to contact us with any additional lending or real estate questions.Apply Now