Sarah DeHart is a Loan officer with BW Mortgages, LLC and a great player to have on your team. With her optimistic attitude and knack for taking the stress out of the process, Sarah helps clients find the right loan.
“I give my clients realistic expectations right from the start. I focus on communication and education throughout the entire loan process, so my customers have reduced stress and know exactly what to expect from start to finish.”Sarah DeHart
If you’re interested in working with Sarah, please read through the following and collect the relevant documents.
Your mortgage application is the first step in the home buying or refinance process. Once submitted with current financial information, we’ll work to obtain a pre-approval from the lender to ensure that your financing is in place.
In order to secure your pre-approval, we’ll need to obtain documentation of your present financial position. Please gather and provide original copies of the following items:
- Last two years of W2s and/or Federal Tax Returns (we’ll need the latter if you’re self employed or own rental properties)
- One month of your most recent paystubs
- Your last checking and/or savings bank statement (please include all pages)
- A copy of your driver’s license
- Your last two years of work history (companies and dates employed)
Questions or clarification?
We look forward to meeting with you to start the home buying or refinance process. Please feel free to contact us with any additional lending or real estate questions.